Information we gather:
• Contact information including first name, surname and email address
• When instructing us or enquiring about our services: information in relation to the consultancy services you receive and contact details such as your address
• Information you give us in person at events and art fairs, by filling in forms on our site, such as the contact us section or to sign up to our mailing list, or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail
• Information related to your attendance at events as part of programme
• When browsing our website: your IP address, your browser type and language.
Reasons we gather this information:
• To send you mailings with information that might be of interest
• Internal record keeping
• To perform contracts we have with you
In each of the above cases this is either in our legitimate interest, (including marketing our services) and performing our contracts.
Keeping your information safe
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online We are required to keep certain types of personal information in order to fulfil our statutory obligations, such as financial records relating to purchases. We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as it is in Future Connected legitimate interest to do so. We review all personal data and our retention periods regularly to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop processing your personal data however we may retain your personal data in an archived form.
16 or Under
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent or guardian’s permission before providing us with any personal information.
• We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen by opting in to our mailing list – you can opt out from this at any time here.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 26th May 2018 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com as soon as possible and we will promptly update any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link and leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.
Instagram Feed WD
Web-Dorado Disclaimer: The above text is for informational purposes only and is not a legal advice. You must not rely on it as an alternative to legal advice. You should contact your legal counsel to obtain advice with respect to your particular case.
To be invited to our Gatherings and hear more about Future Connected, please sign up here.